Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by kidzol, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
You must not describe or assign keywords to your content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and kidzol may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause kidzol liability. You must immediately notify kidzol of any unauthorized uses of your content, your account or any other breaches of security. kidzol will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you comment on material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), post Content to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) Content, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
By submitting Content to kidzol, you grant kidzol world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your content and kidzol. If you delete Content, kidzol will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, kidzol has the right (though not the obligation) to, in kidzol’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in kidzol’s reasonable opinion, violates any kidzol policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in kidzol’s sole discretion.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
kidzol has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website,kidzol does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.kidzol disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which vacuumcleanerblog.com links, and that link to vacuumcleanerblog.com. kidzol does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-kidzol website or webpage, kidzol does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. kidzol disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-kidzol websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As kidzol asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to byvacuumcleanerblog.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify kidzol in accordance with kidzol’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. kidzol will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. kidzol will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of kidzol or others.